Thursday, October 20, 2005

I'm Gonna Need More Than Two Dollars

Last night a woman came up to me and asked, "If I give you a couple of bucks, will you do me a favor?"

Since I was in work mode, I agreed. Gotta be nice to the customers and all that shit.

She then said, "I'm going to send a guy to the restroom. Will you tell him that you find me attractive?"

My immediate thought was: Good God, what did you get yourself into?

My second though was: Good God, how am I going to work that into a conversation?

Thankfully she noticed I was a wierded out by the whole situation. She asked me if I wasn't comfortable doing that. I had to honestly tell her that I couldn't do that. That's just a little odd.

Her parting remark was, "We're on our first date."

Oh, even better. Imagine going to the bathroom while on a date with a stranger and then the restroom attendant -- a person you've never seen before in your life -- tells you that your date is attractive. What would you do? Punch the guy or run away screaming like a little school girl? I would probably choose the latter. I'm not too violent.

Isn't it a little strange that she asked me to do this? The woman had to be in her late 30s. She's pulling things that only teenagers do. I take it back. People with younger siblings do the same thing.

Johnny, if you go tell Jenny Sue down the block that I like her I'll give you this shiny dime.

I have to draw the line somewhere. I think this is as good of a place as any.

Yours truly,
Y.E.L.R.A.

p.s. She wasn't that attractive and wore too much makeup. She struck me as a woman who is a divorcee or has never been married. Which kinda answers a lot of questions.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Ohhh wow,lol
I have neighbors like that.
I guess some people just never grow up???

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home