Friday, August 19, 2005

Crazy Thursdays

Your Ever-Lovin' Restroom Attendant had the strangest night last night. Thursday night was full of drunk baby boomers and a cavalcade of blondes, one which complimented me for my shiney shoes. She also happened to be three sheets to the wind.

The highlight of my evening, however, came rather early. I've chose to present this in script form.

INT. RESTROOM -- EVENING

A slightly balding MAN enters the restroom holding a glass of red wine. He looks around, rather confused at what he sees.

MAN:
Where are the urinals?

YOUR EVER-LOVIN' RESTROOM ATTENDANT:
Sir, there are no urinals. This is a unisex restroom

MAN:
(looks around again)
You're not kidding, are you?

Y.E.L.R.A.:
Sir, I have no reason to kid you.

MAN:
What do I have to do, sit down in order to go to the bathroom?

Y.E.L.R.A.:
No, sir. You can stand up. You do that at home, don't you?

MAN:
I'll find a bush outside, thanks.

The man leaves the restroom. Your Ever-Lovin' Restroom Attendant stands there, his jaw touching the ground.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess lifting the seat was just too much effort?

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home