Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The Door Story

Y.E.L.R.A.: "The stalls are all occupied. If you can wait just a few seconds, one is bound to free up.

Guy I Wanted to Punch: "What about that one?"

Y.E.L.R.A.: "They're all occupied, sir."

G.I.W.T.P.: "But the light isn't on."*

Y.E.L.R.A.: "I understand that, sir. The light is burnt out. They are all still occupied at this time."

G.I.W.T.P.: "What about this one?"

Y.E.L.R.A.: "Sir, they are all occupied."

G.I.W.T.P.: "But, the light's not on this one, either."

G.I.W.T.P.'s co-hort: "Dude, I think he made it clear that they're all occupied."

Thanks, G.I.W.T.P.'s co-hort! At least someone was listening. To top it all off, G.I.W.T.P. thought he was a really funny guy. He had to have been at least a foot shorter than me. I could have taken him.

*note: When a stall door closes, a little light above the door turns a nice shade of blue to indicate that it is occupado. Pretty neat stuff.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home