Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Isn't There Enough Snow There?

7:20pm Saturday night. A man walks into the restroom.

"I'm Canadian," he states.

"That's okay, you can still use this bathroom," I stated, thinking that would give him a good laugh.

"Do you know," he continued,"where I can get a gram of coke?"

I'm prepared now for this question, unlike the other time. I kindly let him down, letting him know that I would not be able to help him in his quest.

"Do you know anyone who might be able to help me?" our friend from the North continued.

Again, I let him know that I did not have such information.

He then looked at me. In an effort to make light of the situation he ended the conversation with, "Good for you!"

The sad part of this was it was the highlight of the evening. The Labor Day weekend sent very few people to our fine establishment. At least I got off early that night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home