Friday, October 28, 2005

The Crazy Lady

The following happened this evening:

Crazy Lady: "You know what I told the guy who was in here last time? Did he tell you?"

Y.E.L.R.A: "No... what?"

Crazy Lady: "He directed me to an open stall. He was so sweet. He was like, 'you can use this stall over.' The last time I was here it was on my birthday. I was with my boyfriend who eventually dumped me. But, whatever... you know what I mean? Anyway, I told the guy who was here last time, 'can you wipe my ass, too?' "

Y.E.L.R.A: "Ah."

Crazy Lady: "You probably get that all the time."

Y.E.L.R.A: "Nope."

Crazy Lady: "Really?!"

Y.E.L.R.A: "That's the first time I've heard that one."

Crazy Lady: "Wow. Am I that sick?"

No, Crazy Lady. The correct adjective to describe you would be "crass." You're up there with the men who walk into the restroom and announce that they have to take a big shit. In those exact words.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

UGh.I've heard that before.
As a waitress in one of those 24hour crap hole restaurants.We had a guy who would come in,grab his table,then announce that he had to take a shit and go off to do so*shudder*
He did this every freaking time.Gross.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home