Sunday, October 23, 2005

The Drunk Call

The following conversation occurred on Friday night. The person talking on the cell phone was a very young looking Asian man. He was probably about 25-30 but looked young. One of those guys that aged but never looked it. I thought that he had a calculator watch on at first, but upon further inspection it was just a normal watch that was rectangular.

Here we go:

"HEY RAY!... WHAT'S GOING ON? ... I'M FUCKIN' DRUNK... I'M DRUNK!... YEAH!... I DON'T KNOW WHERE I AM... SOME FUCKIN' PLACE... I THINK IT'S SOMEONE'S BIRTHDAY PARTY. MY FRIENDS DRAGGED ME HERE... I DON'T KNOW... I'M DOWNSTAIRS SOMEWHERE... DUDE, I'M FUCKIN' DRUNK!"

Later in the evening he came back into the restroom. He answered the phone. Here's the beginning:

"HELLO?... WHO IS THIS? ... WHO THE FUCK IS THIS? ... YOOOO! WHAT'S UP DUDE?"

I tuned him out after that. The funny thing is that the music wasn't that loud. I had no idea why he was shouting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home