Saturday, February 04, 2006

Pardon My Manness for a Sec...

Two women were standing next to each other, washing their hands, and talking. Woman #1 was remarking to the other how cute Woman #2's date was. She pointed out that when Woman #2 left to go use the restroom he was looking around, waiting for her, and really had nothing else to do. She said that was really cute.

Then Woman #2 reached over and started making out with Woman #1.

I swear I am not making this up. This is so much like my dreams it's uncanny.

Woman #2's date is either setting himself up for a huge disappointment or perhaps had an very interesting night last evening. If I understand about this stuff correctly -- and I base this judgment entirely from watching Chasing Amy several times -- he might experience both, with the disappointment coming later rather than sooner.

At least he'll have something to tell his grandkids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home