Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Year's Eve, pt. 2

In my previous post I noted that no one vomited in any of the stalls.

Although I was precise to state that said vomiting did not happen in the stalls, I do have to mention that vomiting did occur in the confines of the restaurant. Apparantly the stairs leading to basement -- where the restroom is located -- became the setting for someone's moment to barf. Thankfully for me the barfer did not make it to the restroom. Unfortunately, from what I heard, a good portion of the stairs was covered.

Rumor has it that a dishwasher had to be bribed with tequila to clean up the mess. At least we carry the good stuff. No Jose Cuervo, just Patron all the way.

Believe me I know. I had some on New Year's Eve. That's a story I will tell later.

Here's an interesting thought: Is the beginning of January the boom time for carpet cleaning services? Do rentals of carpet cleaning machines rise as well?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home